SBE (Society for Business Ethics, U.S.A.)

profile_image
신현한
2007-02-17 12:29 5,369 0

본문

Dear Professor CHANG,  copy to Daryl

As you know, SBE (Society for Business Ethics, U.S.A.) is having 2007 Annual Meeting from August 2nd through 5th in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Daryl is inviting us for the international reception in the evening just before the opening day of the Annual Meeting.  Every year, there are 8-10 Japanese participants (for the annual meeting 2005, there were about 40 Japanese participants including about 30 students from Keio University who made a wonderful presentation at the SBE annual meeting held in Hawaii) and I am encouraging our JABES members to join the annual meeting also for this year as we learn so much from SBE as you can imagine.

In order to strengthen our international exchange on the business ethics studies, I think that it would be a good idea if you call KABE members also to join the SBE annual meeting.   Prof.J.Nakaya who is joining your international symposium in March was also at the SBE meetings.

Should there be anything I may be of help to you, please let me know. Or Daryl would be pleased to provide you with more information.

Best,
Akia

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.